1. Credit Facilities Criteria:
The Scheme addresses credit facilities in all currencies, which meet the following conditions:
(a) Borrower had non-performing facilities with the Bank holding a first mortgage on primary residence, with a 20% contagion effect across all obligations of the borrower.
(b) The Market Value of the primary residence at the date of application does not exceed €350,000.
2. Applicants' Income and Property Criteria:
At the time of application, applicants must meet all of the following criteria, for joining the Restructuring Scheme "Estia":
(a) The applicant's total Family Income should not exceed the following for each calendar year 2017 and 2018:
1. €60,000 for a family of at least four dependents
2. the €55,000 for a family with three dependents
3. the €50,000 for a family with two dependents
4. the €45,000 for a family with one dependent
5. the €35,000 for a family with no dependents
6. € 20,000 for single person household.
Further, the above applies to single parent families as well.
(b) The household’s net wealth in market prices should not exceed, for each calendar year 2016, 2017 and 2018, 80% of the Market Value of the primary residence, as determined by its value, and should in no case exceed €250,000.
(c) The Applicant must be a Citizen of the European Union with legal and continuous residence in the European Union from 2013 onwards. Continuous stay shall not be interrupted if absent: (a) for up to one (1) month each year, (b) for treatment for health reasons, and (c) temporarily for study.