If you're a sports and technology fan, Garmin Pay
is a modern way to make your payments easily and securely, without having to carry cash
, your wallet, card or mobile phone
Once you have entered your Alpha Bank Mastercard and Visa cards, you are ready to pay at contactless terminals with your Garmin Smartwatch and enjoy your freedom to go anywhere you like without any worries.
Set up your payments using your Smartwatch in just a few steps:
- Go to the menu of the Garmin Connect application and select “Garmin Devices”.
- Select the Garmin smartwatch for which you want to activate your card and then select “Garmin Pay”.
- Click on “Create Your Wallet” and you will be asked to create a 4-digit passcode, which will be used for your purchases.
- Select the add card icon and enter your Alpha Bank Mastercard and Visa cards, following the instructions of the application.
- For your own security, a message will appear asking you to accept an SMS sent by the Bank to your mobile phone in order to receive the 6-digit activation code (OTP) of your Alpha Bank card in the Garmin Pay application.
you can contact Alpha Bank’s Customer Service Centre (+357 22 877477)
. Once your identified, your card will be immediately activated in your
After the completion of the activation process, a relevant message will appear on your mobile phone and on your smartwatch.
You are now ready for your contactless purchases, using only your smartwatch!
the smartwatches that support Garmin Pay.